Benefits as a meeting and conference guest
From a view to an exhibition ticket - as a meeting participant in The Black Diamond you get several benefits.
- View of Copenhagen harbour from all meeting rooms
- Central location in the middle of Copenhagen on the historic Slotsholm
- Visit the exhibitions for free on the day of the meeting
- Get an exhibition ticket home so you can (re)visit the house's changing exhibitions
- 20% discount on parking in BLOXparkering – the car park closest to the Diamond
- 10% discount on all items in the Diamond's shop
- Professional technicians to help with AV equipment
The Black Diamond's shop is the heart of the building. Here you can find delicious gifts - with motifs from the library's collections, new Danish literature, selected classics and much more. This is also where we can always provide guidance for library services and help with questions about the house. You can see a selection of our goods in our webshop.
Exhibitions in the Diamond
Storytelling, sensual experiences and unique objects set the mind in motion when visiting exhibitions in the Diamond. With the the library's enormous collections, as an inexhaustible reservoir of kaleidoscopic cultural heritage, everything from Søren Kierkegaard to contemporary art is staged. The TREASURES exhibition is just around the corner from the Diamond's meeting rooms, and gives an insight into the Royal Danish Library's collections - from Hans Christian Andersen to Karen Blixen. In addition to TREASURES, there are several different exhibitions. Read more here.
When you hold your meeting, event or conference in The Black Diamond, you are helping to support the dissemination of our common cultural heritage. The profit goes directly to cover operating costs associated with the cultural events in The Black Diamond. Read more about our events here.