Upper secondary education institutions

Upper secondary education institutions can sign licenses for a range of services and products through our licensing service.

Students with laptops in lecture hall

Photo: Colourbox

Our mission is to support the institutions' teaching and learning activities by enabling them to license a wide range of online learning resources.

Our service is free. You only have to pay for the services and products you choose to license.

To make use of our licensing service, your institution must be registered in the Ministry of Education's Institution Register in one of the following main and subcategories:

Institutions with vocational education Business schools, et cetera
Institutions with general upper secondary education High schools and HF courses
Private high schools and HF courses
Student courses
Adult education institutions Adult education centers
Other institutions, primarily non-qualifying educations Institutions for preparatory basic education

Registration for individual agreements takes place in the license administration system, located in the cloud.

If you wish to make use of the service, you must enter into a cooperation agreement with us. Fill in the cooperation agreement together with our report form and send it to us.